January 18-20, 2022 Workshop in Charlotte, NC to Provide Opportunity for Participants to Obtain NWSA Accreditation to Administer Field-Based Practical Exams
(Fairfax, Virginia) - The National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) is encouraging eligible industry employers, trainers and workers to register for a Mastec-hosted Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop on January 18-20, 2022 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs. In order to become an NWSA- accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2)
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified)
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address)
NWSA reviews all potential participants' applications before admission to the workshop is granted. All applications must include payment and the submission of a resume or will be considered incomplete and will not be processed. Each workshop is strictly limited to eight (8) participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.