NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshops
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs. In order to become an NWSA- accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Must be NWSA certified in BOTH certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2)
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified)
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address)
NWSA will be facilitating PEAP workshops on the following dates:
(Hosted by Comstar)
(Hosted by Petzl America)
(Hosted by Wireless Horizon Inc)
(Hosted by Tower Safety & Instruction)
Individuals who have completed their T1 and T2 certifications and are interested in participating in a workshop are encouraged to complete the NWSA PEAP Workshop application and return it to NWSA via email to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: To be an NWSA-accredited Practical Examiner in the Telecommunications Tower Technician Program, you must be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2). All PEAP Workshop applicants MUST be certified prior to applying. Seats cannot be reserved pending certification results.
NWSA first verifies certification and reviews all potential participants' applications. All applications must include a certification number, payment, and the submission of a resume or will be considered incomplete and will not be processed. Each workshop is strictly limited to eight (8) participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.
NWSA is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register for the upcoming Telecommunications Tower Technician PEAP Workshops.
Did you know that you can host an NWSA PEAP Workshop at your facility? We rely exclusively on companies hosting our workshops. If you are interested in hosting a PEAP Workshop at your facility, please complete the host application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply to Host a PEAP Workshop