NWSA Practical Exam Proctor Workshops
NWSA-credentialed Practical Exam Proctors are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs. In order to become an NWSA- credentialed Practical Exam Proctor, you must:
- Must be NWSA certified in BOTH certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2)
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience
- Attend a NWSA Practical Exam Proctor Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Exam Proctor will be observed and evaluated
- Pass a Practical Exam Proctor Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Exam Proctor and the test administration process
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address)
NWSA will be facilitating Practical Exam Proctor workshops on the following dates:
(Hosted by Premise, Inc)
(Hosted by Qualtek Wireless)
(Hosted by Phoenix Safety Training)
Individuals who have completed their T1 and T2 certifications and are interested in participating in a workshop are encouraged to complete the specific NWSA Workshop application above by clicking Apply Now and return it to NWSA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: To be an NWSA-credentialed Practical Exam Proctor in the Telecommunications Tower Technician Program, you must be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2). All PEPAP Workshop applicants MUST be certified prior to applying. Seats cannot be reserved pending certification results.
NWSA first verifies certification and reviews all potential participants' applications. All applications must include a certification number and the submission of a resume or will be considered incomplete and will not be processed. Each workshop is strictly limited to eight (8) participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.
NWSA is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register for the upcoming Practical Exam Proctor Workshops.
Did you know that you can host an NWSA Practical Exam Proctor Workshop at your facility? We rely exclusively on companies hosting our workshops. If you are interested in hosting a Workshop at your facility, please complete the host application and submit to email@example.com.Apply to Host a Practical Exam Proctor Workshop